360 SPANISH CAMP
from 6 to 18 years old
July - August
WELCOME TO 360 CAMP!
360 Camp is a multidisciplinary company with 12 years of experience in organising our own campaigns and programmes. Our work is based on three principles: quality, respect and safety. The 360 Camp team is made up of a camp director, a coordinator, a lifeguard, a specialist in young people with special educational needs, a team of instructors and qualified teachers, selected for their charisma, enthusiasm and extensive experience in the sector. t’s time to have fun and learn. Children will enjoy a holiday in Spain while learning the Spanish language and culture. This camp is especially designed for children and teenagers who wish to benefit from effortless learning with natural educational methods.
To ensure that campers have the best experience of the summer, we design our days to offer as wide a variety of activities as possible.
The well-being of the participants is our priority and we do the best to ensure their safety and enjoyment.
In all the multiadventure shifts we will enjoy:
- Spanish Lessons
- Paddle Surf
- Trampolines and inflatable
- Abseiling and rock climbing
- Pedal karts
- Sport orienteering
- Camping under the stars in tents
- Excursion to the beach
- Gymkhanas and team games
- Activities: handicrafts, art, sports and environmental
- Evening parties
360 CAMP INCLUDES:
- Accommodation Los Arranes – hostel / bungalows/ tepees
- Full pension with four meals a day
- Special menus for coeliacs, diabetics, vegetarians, etc.
- Homemade, healthy and balanced food
- Programme of activities
- Spanish Lesson 1 hour/day
- Material for activities
- T-shirt + 360 Camp commemorative bracelet
- 360 Camp attendance certificate
- Accident and civil responsibility insurance
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Lifeguard and first aid expert
- Technical management and vehicle 24h
- Social media monitoring
- Platform on the website updated daily
- Safety, hygiene and disinfection protocols
- An unforgettable summer!
WHERE TO FIND US HOSTEL AND FACILITIES
360 Camp takes place at “Los Arranes” Hostel, located in Villamediana de Lomas, Burgos, Spain.
Due to its location, at the foot of the Cantabrian Mountains, it enjoys a wonderful environment.
The campsite offers:
- 16,000 square metres of land
- Covered workshop for indoor activities
- Dining room for up to 200 people
- Rooms and cabins with multiple bunk beds
- Industrial kitchen
- Outdoor services in the camping area
- Heating and toilets with hot showers
- Football and volleyball field
- Climbing wall
- Trampolines and inflatables
- Pedal go-kart circuit
- Orienteering circuit
- Vegetable garden
- Swimming pool
360 SPANISH CAMP
ALWAYS IN CONTACT WITH YOU
THOUSANDS OF FRIENDS
QUALITY LEISURE 100% UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER
– 30 € (provided that they register before 1/05/2022)
– 20 € / each one
Groups of 3 or more campers
-20 € to all campers who sign up as a group
Discounts are NOT accumulative
CANCELLATION & PAYMENT POLICY
– If the camper does not attend the camp, 100% of the reservation will be refunded. Except if it is 10 days before the start of the camp, in which case, the amount paid will be refunded except for a €35 administration fee.
– No refund will be made once the camp has started.
– In order to make a reservation, a €150 reservation fee must be paid.
– The registration will be confirmed when the booking fee has been paid.
– The rest of the payment must be paid by bank transfer 10 calendar days before the start of the camp or in cash on the day of arrival.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
¿qué opinan nuestros
PAPÁS Y MAMÁS
Compartir esta página